- If no police -- then no peace!
- Not all Black Americans agree with BLM.
- This Emancipation Memorial was paid for by Former Slaves.
- Archer Aledxander is not kneeling: he is standing up.
- His chain is broken. Let his memory live on in the park for the world to see!
tel. (direct) 202-640-3373
Parking and Miscellaneous
No parking is available. Please use Uber.
Park Police and private security will be on site.
Gloves and masks will be provided. Social distancing is encouraged. Due to Park Service restrictions related to the COVID-19 threat, limited facility closures will include the Frederick Douglass National Historic Site, the Mary McLeod Bethune Council House, the Carter G. Woodson National Historic Site, Fort DuPont Amphitheater, and all public restroom facilities, with the exception of the Anacostia Park restroom at Nicholson Street, SE.